Terms & Conditions
THIS STC MALL AFFILIATE PROGRAM CONTAINS THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS THAT GOVERN YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICES AND IS AN APPLICATION PROGRAM BETWEEN YOU OR THE BUSINESS YOU REPRESENT AND STC MALL. BY REGISTERING FOR OR USING THE SERVICES, YOU (ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF OR THE BUSINESS YOU REPRESENT) AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS PROGRAM.
As used in this Program, “we,” “us,” and “STC” means the applicable STC Contracting Party and any of its applicable Affiliates, and “you” means the applicant (if registering for or using a Service as an individual), or the business employing the applicant (if registering for or using a Service as a business) and any of its Affiliates. Capitalized terms have the meanings given to them in this Program. If there is any conflict between these General Terms and the applicable Service Terms and Program Policies, the General Terms will govern and the applicable Service Terms will prevail over the Program Policies.
- You understand and acknowledge the terms of services before you start the “real-name authentication”. Once the authentication process has started, you agreed to be bound by the terms of this program.
- To ensure the integrity of the correctness of the information that has been transmitted or received or displayed on the STC Mall, real-name authentication is required. Before proceed with authentication process, you must first register as a user of STC Mall. In the registration process, it will automatically record and save the information as provided by the user, and we don’t have the liability for the users who completed their identity authentication.
To begin the enrollment process, you must complete the registration process for one or more of the Services. As part of the application, you must provide us with your (or your business’) legal name, address, phone number and e-mail address, as well as any other information we may request. Once the account is verified, the information and authentication results will not be modified or canceled under any circumstances. If the information of personal identity has changed after the authentication process, you shall provide us an updated identity information credentials to the STC Mall customer service.
- Copy of legal business license issued by National Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- Copy of product certification, and other related product quality assurance reports for all kinds of products published on STC Mall.
- If there is no written notice for any change or modification of personal information as provided within 3 working days, we will automatically validate all the information submitted.
- A service fee of 5 STC will be charged for each change or modification of personal data after 3 working days of automatic validation of data from our system.
- All products purchases will be made in “STC” as the transaction currency.
- All products prices will be set in “STC”.
- Every product sales will have a “CP” dynamic and static calculation point.
- You have to accomplish us with the products information, such as pictures, videos (if required), product ingredients, product weight, product specifications, product description, etc. We will organize all the information as provided and publish it on STC Mall.
- Each type of product can only available for one registered user to publish on STC Mall. Registration of each type of product is on a first-come-first-served basis.
- You may set your product selling price, however, we will negotiate with you before the final decision on product selling price on STC Mall.
- Once the product is successfully published, the product selling price must remain unchanged for at least “90 days” within the sales period.
- You may request a reasonable price adjustment by contacting the mall customer service within 14 working days before the deadline of 90 days selling period.
- You are required to provide actual photos that match with the product published on STC Mall to avoid any misleading. All listed products will solely manage by you, no information will be change or modify from STC Mall.
- No additional services, such as product editing or copywriting will be provided by STC Mall. The mall is only responsible for uploading the product information provided.
- However, upon request, STC Mall will provide Product Description Writing Service, Copywriting, Photo Editing, and/ or Retouching Services with our editing pricing which will depend on the requirements of your edits.
- To maintain the quality of the products and develop highly recognizable trusted brands on STC Mall, infringement of copyright by counterfeit, is strictly prohibited in our mall as this is illegal and can damage the image and value of a brand.
- STC Mall will examine the authenticity of all products on the mall to ensures the quality and the originality of its products on the market. Any pirated, defective and faulty products are strictly prohibited.
- Potentially infringing items including but not limited to replicas, counterfeit items, and unauthorized copies of a product or item which may violate certain copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights of third parties. Counterfeit listings will be suspended without warning, and you are required to submit valid documentation to not be removed from STC Mall.
- Any acts that would negatively affect, loss or damage, detrimental to the interests of the mall and the rights of consumers are strictly prohibited.
- The receipt of sales will be transferred in “STC” to the merchant’s account within 3 working days after the buyer has confirmed receive of the product.
- You are required to sell out the STC e-Point, converted into “ Fiat Currency ” or “USDT”, the price will be based on the customer payment.
- You are also required to pay (1%) of processing fee and (5%) of transaction fee to sell out “STC” e-Point. All sell out listing must be transacted in accordance with the “STC Tokenization” standards as formulated by STC Mall.
- Create a merchant account (Free of charge).
- Annual management fee for each merchant (70 STC).
- Processing fee for each product published on STC Mall (30 STC).
- Each merchant is required to sign a ONE year contract, the annual management fee is to be paid within 30 days before the expiration of the contract (70 STC).
- The processing fee of each item has to be paid within 30 days after being published on STC Mall (30 STC).
- STC Mall has the right to modify or change the service terms of the STC Mall Affiliates Program and will notify all merchants through the official website www.stcmall.asia. If the merchant does not raise any objection or negotiation with STC Mall customer service for the amendments in terms of service within 14 working days of the announcement, it will constitute the entire program and understanding of merchants to amended service terms.
STC PRODUCT LISTING AGREEMENT is to protect the integrity of consumers, brands and sellers. All buyers and sellers must fully understand the details of each clause in the product listing violation when using our STC Mall, you agree to our Terms of Service here. We are committed to keeping our community safe with everybody’s effort.
Remarks on Product Listing Terms:
It is the seller’s responsibility to ensure that their proposed item complies with all laws and is allowed to be listed for sale in accordance with STC product listing terms and policies, regardless of whether these products are manufactured, assembled, produced, or otherwise, including but not limited to any or all of the following conditions:
- The listing is legitimate products, brand new and genuine.
- The received products are consistent with all the product information that you have submitted to the mall, such as product descriptions (specification, appearance, samples, features, etc.)
- Compliance with all applicable regulations or other legal requirements for safety and health of personnel and property, and the protection of the environment, avoid listing of counterfeit or potentially infringing products for sale which violate certain copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights of third parties.
- Sellers need to provide the required documents such as product certification, and other related product quality assurance reports.
Sellers are also responsible for ensuring that all the goods sold are carried out without violating the laws. STC Mall has provided below a non-exhaustive guideline on prohibited and restricted items that are not allowed for sale. STC Mall will update this guideline from time to time where necessary. Please visit this page regularly for updates.
- Military and police supplies such as firearms, munitions and any other dangerous weapons.
- Flammable, explosive, hazardous chemicals and drugs.
- Offensive material and information that jeopardize national security, political and social harmony.
- Pornographic and aphrodisiac products.
- Pharmaceuticals and medical devices.
- Illegal services and tickets.
- Animals and plants, animal organs and animal hunting tools.
- Virtual goods.
- Software or equipment involved in illegal purposes.
- Artifact And Antiques.
Except for all prohibited and restricted products as listed above, any other items that are, or that contain components that are illegal or restricted in the jurisdiction of the Buyer and/or the Seller or which otherwise encourage illegal or restricted activities, or determined by any governmental or regulatory authority to pose a potential health or safety risk. The sellers must provide a copy of permit, approval, license or any other supporting documentation or letters for the type of business which intend to operate if required by the legislation. The sellers have full responsibility for the proposed item complies with all laws and is allowed to be listed, STC Mall will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any kind which will indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages caused through the use of products or services purchased in STC Mall.
In the event that STC Mall determines, at its sole discretion, that you has violated prohibited and restricted Items policy may take all appropriate measures, including but not limited to removing the counterfeit Mall Item listing from the site, prohibiting the publication of the same or similar goods and/or restricting, suspending or terminating the user account and/or access to STC Mall. Mall Seller’s obligations and liabilities under these Terms of Service will not be affected by the restriction, suspension or termination of the Mall Seller’s account.